8 Water Reserve Road, North Balgowlah
Family Gem in Sought-After Suburb
4 3 2
Set on a sizeable private level block of 562.8m2 in the prime pocket near Balgowlah North village and primary school, this large meticulously-maintained dual-level residence provides an idyllic lifestyle retreat for families. Ready to move in and enjoy, this much-loved family home is focused around a massive L-shaped living/dining space featuring an exquisite new oversized gourmet designer kitchen with superior stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gloss polyurethane cabinets.
Graced with beautifully kept interiors, the home includes three double bedrooms plus home office/fourth bedroom, quality floorboards, high ceilings, airy bathrooms plus a large garage with built-in workbench and handy overhead storage.
Stepping outside, you will love the leafy enclosed sunlit cottage gardens, which provide a low-maintenance haven for family-fun. Peppered with lush succulents, fragrant fruit trees, an established veggie patch and level lawns, this home also includes an all-weather deck making this space perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
Located in one of the area's most sought-after streets with Schools, Shops, Transport, Condover Reserve, plus Manly Dam's walking/riding trails only a short stroll from the front doorstep, and Clubs, Golf Course, the new Hospital, cosmopolitan Manly and a selection of beaches and the City in easy reach, this North Balgowlah home truly is an exceptional lifestyle choice.
- Family-sized floorplan featuring modern updates throughout
- Spacious living/dining area wrapped in light-filling windows
- All-weather deck with shade awning overlooks leafy garden
- Gourmet gas Kitchen w/ stone benchtops & s/steel appliances
- Master bed with ensuite & floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- Flexible fourth bedroom/home office with separate entry
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning & gas bayonet in living area
- Large lock-up garage plus carport & plenty of off street parking
|Land Size:||562.8m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment
P: 02 8978 5909
M: 0419 918 818