116/11 Mooramba Road, Dee Why
Newly Renovated Designer Apartment With Lush Outdoor Haven
1 1 1
For Sale - For Sale Guide: $640,000 - $680,000
This fabulous one bed apartment has been beautifully renovated with premium inclusions and a clear sense of style. Peacefully positioned within a central pocket of Dee Why, this sun-filled home sits on the first floor of the exclusive Nautilus Pacific complex. Its pivotal location offers easy access to village shops, Dee Why Grand, City transport and Dee Why Beach.
No expense has been spared in the fit-out of this ultra-stylish home, which features custom-designed storage space, engineered Oak floorboards, an exquisite kitchen and lovely open spaces that flow out to a green outdoor haven.
- Relaxed living/dining space with chic timber panelled feature wall, opens to courtyard
- Tranquil courtyard fringed by tropical plantings w/ built-in deck seating and prep bench
- Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and sleek cabinetry
- Airy master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fan and access to courtyard
- Exquisite bathroom features deep bathtub with Phoenix tap ware, monochrome fittings
- Internal laundry with clever custom shelving, reverse-cycle air conditioning, gas outlet
- Secure parking, well-kept security building with heated pool/spa, intercom and two lifts
Dee Why is known for its excellent proximity to beaches, parks, schools, and supermarkets. The B-Line bus to the city is conveniently located on Pittwater Road, which makes for a swift commute. Also close by are the beautiful environs of Dee Why Lagoon plus there are delicious beachside cafes, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance.
Water Rates = $172pq
Council Rates = $339pq
Strata Levies = $984pq
As Advertised or by Appointment