115/11 Mooramba Road, Dee Why
Renovation Potential For Excellent Garden Apartment
1 1 1
For Sale - For Sale Guide: $590,000 - $640,000
Set on the first floor of the Nautilus Pacific complex, this fantastic one bedroom apartment is perfectly located in a central Dee Why location, steps to Dee Why Grand, fast city transport, abundant beachside eateries and beautiful Dee Why Beach.
With an open living/dining space, leafy entertainers terrace, and a functional floorplan that already works, there is loads of opportunity within this apartment. It offers a keen renovator the chance to re-imagine or modernise the interiors to create a contemporary home in a fabulous and highly sought after lifestyle location.
- Spacious living/dining opens to large tiled terrace perfect for entertaining
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg gas cooktop, ample storage
- Master bedroom includes mirrored built-in robes and access to terrace
- Tiled bathroom with bathtub, separate internal laundry, gas bayonet
- Well-maintained building with heated pool/spa, one undercover car space
- Security building with intercom, two lifts
- Currently let for $495pw to excellent tenant
A life of luxury that is hassle free; whether you're a downsizer, first home buyer or investor this is a fabulous property that promises a low-maintenance lifestyle on the beaches.
Water Rates = $172pq
Council Rates = $342pq
Strata Levies = $963pq
As Advertised or by Appointment