17/35-41 Sturdee Parade, Dee Why
Bright & Breezy Living In Lifestyle Location
2 2 1
For Sale - For Sale Guide: $880,000 - $950,000
This spacious sun-filled seaside apartment serves up the ultimate lifestyle package. Close enough to be able to stroll to the beachfront, while also being moments from supermarkets and transport, this easy-care apartment takes convenient living to another level. Well presented throughout, it is sure to attract the attention of investors and first homebuyers.
Enjoying a perfect northeast orientation with district views, the interiors are bright and inviting, whilst the front balcony provides a lovely spot to soak up elevated district views. While ready to move into now, there is plenty of scope to add value with some modest updates.
- Relaxed living opens via large sliders to northeast balcony with BBQ gas outlet
- Windows to North, East and South, great natural light and cross ventilated
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, Smeg gas cooktop and handy breakfast bar
- Master bedroom includes ensuite, built-ins, air-conditioning and tranquil balcony
- Main tiled bathroom with bathtub, separate concealed internal laundry w/ basin
- Polished timber floorboards, reverse-cycle air, video intercom and alarm system
- Secure underground parking
This super central location is within walking distance of absolutely everything you might need. Dee Why's vibrant beachfront has a fantastic set of cafes and restaurants, as well as scenic headland walks plus a great surf beach to enjoy. Supermarkets, village shops and express city buses are also just moments away on Pittwater Road.
Strata Levies: $884pq
As Advertised or by Appointment